Sunday, July 19, 1998

Everything's Going Nineteen

Joey was nineteen and...well...nineteen. We IMed for two hours that I should have been outside enjoying the summer days. I was mostly unemployed, the show I was stagemanaging wasn't up yet, and the show I was acting in when Mike and Gina visited wasn't into heavy rehearsals yet.

The conversation, like all the IM conversations I had that month, meandered around how horny he was. Unlike the rest of the conversations I had that month, Joey already had a boyfriend, so he didn't need me to unhorny him.

We agreed to meet anyway. As friends.

I take a quick shower, in case there's still the scent of cum on me from the kid I blew on the beach a few hours before. Once I'm all dressed and ready, I check my e-mail for better offers, and head over to Joey's.

Joey was cutiful. A little more than cute. Not quite beautiful. He was about 5'6" with brown hair that was almost gray. He showed me around his house while his father snoozed in the living room.

It was a nice house. Kitchen, three bedrooms, living room, dining room, front porch, pool in the backyard. Typical Cranberry Lake house.

"The best room in the house" he says, in case I don't know where he's leading me to, "is my bedroom. This is where Forgethisnameit'snotimportant & I sleep."

"Wait. Your boyfriend lives with you?"

"Yea."

"Your boyfriend lives with you, and you invited me over to hang out in your bedroom while your boyfriend who lives with you isn't home?" I aked.

"Well, my parents don't know he's my boyfriend."

"Do your parents know you're gay?"

He shook his head. "No."

"But they know that you sleep in a room with another boy. A room with only one bed?"

"Yea. They're really not too bright."

Apparently his father was Sleeping Ugly, snoozing his life away in the living room. I wondered if he secretly knew that his son was a fairy prince.

Joey showed me a picture of his boyfriend whose name wasn't important enough for me to remember. He was cute but older. Of course, I was older, too, but his boyfriend with the unremarkable name looked a few years older than I. He was 28.

No parents were this dumb. I had a feeling they weren't the ones who'd dropped out of high school to get their GEDs.

I tried to get off the subject of his boyfriend (primarily because I was trying to get off). I don't know what we started talking about. I know that we were only talking about ten minutes before we started discussing what kind of cock we liked.

At that point in my life, I had only ever been with circumsized guys, and I was circumsized myself. Joey had only been with non-circumsized guys, and was non-circumsized himself.

"I wonder if they taste different?" he asked uninnocently.

"There's only one way to find out."

original post: http://insafemode.livejournal.com/14267.html

No comments: